1. If you want to reach me, the fastest way is by email. I’m terrible with the phone…we all have our stuff.
2. This place is your home. ocean earth wind fire was born of necessity through fire and with joy. Our yoga and healing sanctuary opened to the delight of the community in October of 2007. Thirteen years later, I am humbled and moved by the people who have graced our sacred space and the growth that has occurred in my life. YOU have blessed me with experiences and heartbeats I never saw coming. I honor you. Your light and your dark. Thank you for honoring me.
3. I am a Sacred Rebel and a change agent. I promise to agitate you just enough to get you out of your comfort zone so that you can really meet and appreciate yourself in all of your human, messy, astonishing beauty whether on your yoga mat, in circle for ceremony or on the therapy table. My background of training with some of the greats in Power, Anusara, Kripalu and Living Mandala yoga is only a foundation for my teaching expertise which truly sources from an abiding care for my students, my deep belief in the magic of yoga & a truly integrated sense that it is indeed our true nature to shine. I’ve learned more from the past thirteen years from you than from any TT out there. My massage therapy training at Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy, served to deepen my understanding of the physical and energetic body, our defaults for holding/blocking and our capacity to return to balance.
4. It’s personal. You will be welcomed here with direct eye contact and an easy smile. I’ll want to know about you and so here’s a little bit about me:
I am blessed with a loving family: Kyle, his wife Sarah & my amazing granddaughters Roan & Wren, Elliot, her husband John & my grandson Calvin and my granddaughter Madden & Brigham & his wife Jacqueline…the astonishing & awakening individuals from whom I learn something every day! I have a wanderlust and will keep taking you on fun trips around the corner and around world…I love creating cozy home spaces, but I can’t stay still for long. I’m still the consummate believer and welcome my soulmate to arrive any day now:) I am humbled by the parade of stunning souls that arrive in this space as the years and moments unfold…those that linger and those passing through.
You hold me up, you touch me , you make me laugh, you shake me to the core.
Thank you for that. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
5. We take truth seriously around here:
~We are miraculously wired to relax into becoming our most vibrant selves.
~I am able to help you facilitate that becoming!
~My teacher & friend, Sherry Sidoti, urges: “yoga is relationship & EVERYONE’S soul wants to heal!” I take this call and responsibility deeply to heart, and offer you my authentic life’s work as a service to you and for the greater good of all.
I implore you to open wide and meet me where I am…we can take this next step together…