It’s the love shack shimmy!
What happens to yoga in the colder Autumn & Winter months?
I’ve decided to continue holding in-person, outdoor yoga classes and am currently offering a virtual Zoom option too.
Limited space for drop-ins available for each class…if there’s a pay button, there’s space!
Cacao Chalet In-Person Outdoor Yoga THESE ARE ALL CONFIRMED FOR THE SEASON!
Monday 6:30pm/Friday 9:30am/Saturday 9:30am
These classes are real-live-held-in-person-social-distancing-rules-apply yoga classes.
Here are the details:
- Each class will be held in the garage (cozy and fancied up) with a maximum of 6 students for social distancing safety.
- All classes will be held rain or shine with rainy day yoga being held under cover but open to the outdoors in the garage (aka Love Shack now known as the Cacao Chalet)
- Ample grassy parking behind the garage allows for cars to observe social distancing too!
- All students are required to wear a mask during arrival, until we get settled on our mats and acclimated to the space and each other, at which point each student may make their own decision about practicing with or without a mask.
- Please BRING YOUR OWN: yoga mat, yoga props, blanket, drinking water, mask, hand sanitizer and any snacks or drinks. The powder room just inside the back door is open for your use.
- We know that corona virus can be transmitted by asymptomatic persons; but still please refrain from attending any of these classes if you are symptomatic in any way with cough, sneezing, runny or congested nose, etc; EVEN if the symptoms are allergy symptoms; for the peace of mind of all participants.
- All classes must be prepaid electronically by using the convenient pay buttons on the website. All classes are $20 DROP-IN.
- You must fill out and return a liability release that will be sent to you when your payment is received.
- Please contact me directly with any questions! I am here for you.
Zoom Bloom Virtual Yoga will also be offered in November & December!
Drop-ins will be available each week!